The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its mine at last :D

Razak

I finally got my hands on my very own supra :trampoline:

Picked it up from Jurgen on saturday and after a rather expensive 300 miles in a round about route back to london i can finally say im a very proud owner :eyebrows:

Big thanks to jurgen for well, everything its in great condition, didnt miss a beat and is more clean and tidy then i ever imagined it would be!

Oh and cus i know you all love pics ill throw in a couple.

Oh and then my rather envious brother turned up :innocent:

More info about the car.

NA/TT?

Auto/Manual?

Specs?

Welcome to the club. :) Cars looks very clean and stock! :) Awesome job in picking it out!

Haha so excited about getting it i forgot to mention such important things :rolleyes:

Its a 94 Manual TT with about 55k miles on the clock, big brakes and as far as i can tell its in good nick only mods are a momo steering wheel and an apexi exhaust system...oh and it goes faster then anything else ive ever owned and gives me awesome speed giggles :p

I like them looking stock but im not a fan of the stock alloys, they do need changing, and after the run down it really does need a clean again.

Get to take it into work tomorrow and make all the beamer drivers feel that little prang of sadness as it sits next to their bland looking cars :p

Haha so excited about getting it i forgot to mention such important things :rolleyes:

Its a 94 Manual TT with about 55k miles on the clock, big brakes and as far as i can tell its in good nick only mods are a momo steering wheel and an apexi exhaust system...oh and it goes faster then anything else ive ever owned and gives me awesome speed giggles :p

Is it this one by any chance? :innocent: :

http://www.jm-imports.co.uk/cardetails/toyota/2010/supra6.html

Looks nice. And the praise for Jurgen is very reassuring as mine should be arriving in the UK on the 10th.

You won't have any problems, he's the best at what he does :)

I was certain I wasn't going to have any problems with Jurgen as he's been exceptionally helpful. All I meant is that Razak's statement that the car was better than he could have imagined was extremely reasurring in that I'm going to be exceptionally satisfied with my car. :)