The mkiv Supra Owners Club

paint n scratches

Roy

hi guys - just a quick question. i have noticed with the abundance of sunshine that the paintwork on the car is looking a bit faded and old. prime areas are the top of the roof, bonnet and near the gas filler thingy. there are a few minor dings and scratches on as well and was wondering what you gents recommend as the items to use to get rid of the scratches and bring back the shine overall. TIA.

it might be worth getting dude or another bodyshop tp run there mop over it. i was quoted £35 to have it done on my old beemer from a local place so it wont break the bank. be careful not to press too hard on those grommets in your tailgate though:D

Guest Terry S

Roy, when you get the turbo's done there is a guy Colin in the same yard, get him to Mop it for you. Otherwise get your lazy arse down to Dudes.

Originally posted by Terry S

Give Colin a bell to 01923 213011, and tell him I said I'll break his legs if he doesn't do a decent job.

Terry, can these guys do small body repairs too, I've got to get the bit just behind the passenger door sorted, where I caught it coming out of my garage! :(