The mkiv Supra Owners Club

north west jap meet

Guest lukerobz

Guest lukerobz

hey people markoos did the last one but wil not be here this time but thers another jap meet tmorrow like to invite you all along if you are intrested short notice i know but if any one fancys it more than welcome to pop down.

date: tmorrow (4/7/2010)

time: 1pm

ther is a few clubs going to be attending last meet was big so hope for another good one so might see some off you tmorrow thanks luke

Cheers lukerobz this was a good meet, weather held of and it was good that other clubs turned up, i spoke to a few from other forums, really nice people. some really nice cars there. cheers for doing this and cant wait for the next one.

Nice one

Guest lukerobz

thats ok mate it was a very good day i did have a look at your supra and couldent seem to find you tho as ther was alot off people i shal post up with more notice for the next one thanks for turning up the lads that did i shal put a few pics up later