The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Insurance Company Addresses

dandan

Hi all,

I am currently insured withAdrian Flux (on modified RZ) and my cover runs out in about three weeks. I am going to shop around again to see if I can get any joy elsewhere.

Could you possibly post up the names and addresses of your insurers and if possibly a contact name you may have dealt with?

This is so I can send my modification details to them in writing rather than trying to explain to some muppet overthe phone who thinks a boost gauge addds 50bhp!

Thanks guys, I look forward to your replies, much appreciated.

Dan

Thank you Attilauk, I will give them a ring.

Any pointers on how they fare with models (RZ GZ etc) and any mods you know they dislike such as boost controllers?

Anyone else got any contact details for suitable insurer on modified import RZ and under 25??

Just looked back on this section, this page and the 2nd page of General Discussions contains at least 4 or 5 threads about Insurance, take a look at them all :)

I pinched mcannys list and am going to do the same as you and ring round them all and post up the results.

:)

I know there's a few threads about insurance. The reason for this thread was i was aking for any contact names and the postal address of any companies.

That way I could post a modificationb form to the company to save going through the process of trying to explain modifications to some muppet over the phone.

Got about 5 to speak to now which may be of use, will post up progress........