The mkiv Supra Owners Club

hello every1 need your help

Guest murphy89

Guest murphy89

hello every1 ive just got my supra last month its a 1993 sz aero top n/a auto. wasnt what i had in mind but the manu tts cost to much and this car felt right. i dont no where to start. its my dream car and cant wait to get started. i dono if i should do looks or performance. its out of the gt300 wide body kit or a stage 2 turbo conversion. :) looking forward to your answers

Now you've got an Aerotop, save up for a TT conversion and V161 tranny. The value of your car will go up considerably more than doing the same conversion to an non-aerotop.

Plus an aerotop TT 6spd is just the don. Top stuff for any Supra owner.

Guest murphy89

i dont no why they come out that way lol. ive seen a stage 2 turbo with everything for n/a for 3800 from suprastore but herd bad things about them.

Welcome aboard :)

Couple of things..

a) Don't use supra-store

b) Don't use txt speak

c) Do use the search

d) Do ask questions (but only after you have searched :))

We are mostly a friendly bunch here but we are quirky :)

A PROPER NA-T conversion will cost a lot more than 3800, as there are plenty of other bits you will need.

Couple of things..

a) Don't use supra-store

b) Don't use txt speak

c) Do use the search

d) Do ask questions (but only after you have searched :))

We are mostly a friendly bunch here but we are quirky :)

A PROPER NA-T conversion will cost a lot more than 3800, as there are plenty of other bits you will need.

What he said.

Your best off saving up and getting a TT transplant. There are a few traders on here that offer full packages, ie drive in with the na auto and come out with a tt 6speed.

Then once you have a bpu tt (400bhp ish) you'll no doubt want more and the tt is the best platform to do it.

its fine. but you could have had a manual TT for the money you will spend. getting it running.

Also im not sure how long the NA dif or transmition will last with that na-t kit. Not many people this side of the pond know much about them... because its easier to just get a TT :p

Completely disagree with this.

The Boostlogic Stage 2 kit will cost you £3,550 (Roughly) with everything you need.

The power that it produces is enough for the gearbox and clutch to take and there fore won't cost you another penny.

If you wanted to go for more power then yes serious money needs to be spent, however stating that a "Proper NA-T" with cost more than £3,800 isn't right.