The mkiv Supra Owners Club

101 letpon getting on mway lasered!

damouk

Someone I know was doing 125 on a local road racing an M5

For some reason they never scoped the BM, I think it was the line of sight... Or whatever!

The argument his brief used was that the other guy was a road rage attacker chasing him and that my mate was fleeing in terror!!!!!!!!!

He also got 6 points and about a £1000, least avoided the bars!!

(might be worth a go if there was another car about)

SKI

Good Luck Dude!

I will send you a file in a cake :)

Do you have any other points on your licence?

This has to affect the magistrates decision.

They have a certain amount of leeway, but not alot.

I know someone that already had 3 points for speeding on a motorway, then got stopped doing 101 on a motorway.

Think he got a £200 fine and a 28day ban.

(Basically the least they could give him)

Good luck, and my advice is don't represent yourself.

Adam

Originally posted by SKI

Someone I know was doing 125 on a local road racing an M5

The argument his brief used was that the other guy was a road rage attacker chasing him and that my mate was fleeing in terror!!!!!!!!!

B]

LMFAO ! :D :D Thats some funny shit ! That made me laugh :p

Good luck Dam -

You really need to get a letter from your wmployer saying it will effect your job if you get banned.

They will then normally let you off the ban and increase the fine and points. Give you a shorther ban (1-2 months) and a bigger fine or all of the baove if you get some moody bitch on the blob at the time;)

I got caught doing 95 in a 60 a few weeks back (twice innfact on both sides of the road) and only got 3 points and a fixed penalty from each:eek:

I dont know, it was exactly the same place from a mobile unit. I only saw it on the way back. It was only a couple of days later when they both come through that I realised they had'nt sent me two tickets for the same offence. They were three hours apart:confused: :mad:

Originally posted by stealthhosts

Surely you could argue that it was the same journey, you had in fact been speeding once ??

You just got snapped twice

Yeah, I've wondered about this before. If you travelled to Scotland and busted on every speed camera on the way up (not doing silly speeds just enough to get busted) what they would do.

Would they try and give you 30 points, a £6000 fine and a 10 year ban, or see reason and only hold you to a couple of them?:conf:

Originally posted by Steve W2

Would they try and give you 30 points, a £6000 fine and a 10 year ban, or see reason and only hold you to a couple of them?:conf:

Hahaha.

Sorry.

Police and reason?

Surely those words are mutually exclusive?

Adam.