The mkiv Supra Owners Club

MrDre and Super White Supra

Guest MrDre

Guest MrDre

Hey Everyone,

New to the forums overhere. Last week I bought a N/A '96 Supra with a 6-speed transmission. It's a Japanes model but had been imported from Ireland. Oh and btw I live in the Netherlands :) Dunno if there are a lot of dutchies here? :search:

Anyway here are some picts... hope u guys like it

Guest MrDre

Thx ppl, thx!

I am planning tot do some work to it. Not sure how and what exactly, but at the moment i'm considering to build it into a NA-T in the near future. Right now I'm trying to get te car as minty as possible. Still looking for a new shift knob for a 6-speed because the current aftermarked one that came with the car is not quite my taste.

Thx ppl, thx!

I am planning tot do some work to it. Not sure how and what exactly, but at the moment i'm considering to build it into a NA-T in the near future. Right now I'm trying to get te car as minty as possible. Still looking for a new shift knob for a 6-speed because the current aftermarked one that came with the car is not quite my taste.

Might be worth re-searching a tt conversion as you have a perfect base for it.

Cracking car :)

Guest MrDre
welkom gozer

das wel een hele mooie witte suup

ga je vast wel zien op een nederlandse evenement

translation

welcome dude

that`s a very nice white supe

i`m sure to see you at a dutch event

Bedankt! Wellicht sta ik dit jaar met de Supra op het Japanse Autosport Festival.

Translation: Thanks! Chances are that I will be bringing the Supra

to the Japanese Car Festival this year.

Guest MrDre

Thanks alot Martini, that knob really look good actually! Say, those shiny gauge rings you have there, they arn't stock right? Where did you get those?

Thanks alot Martini, that knob really look good actually! Say, those shiny gauge rings you have there, they arn't stock right? Where did you get those?

No worries :)

Not stock indeed; this set came with the car when I bought her, so I just popped them in!

TRD knob:

http://img.skitch.com/20100712-tuefyumcnaysqg5efrwb866gtw.jpg

Edited by martini (see edit history)