The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Times , contact numbers, locations etc for Supra Skyline weekend July 3/4th.

supramkivcork

The weekend is as follows

1. Sat 3rd Dyno Day, starting about 10am @ torquetronix be there early!!

2. However 4WD cars will be done @ ECC starting 9.30AM sharp and then meet @ torquetronix lunchtime.

Link contains exact location with map and address

http://www.torquetronix.co.uk/contact-us.html

3. Please note that ECC director John has not been returning my calls so this part of the event may fall though, sorry but thats out of my control.

4. Dave will be talking people for spins in the helicopter @ £30 a go for those brave enough at Torquetronix.

5. Dress well, as we hope to have a video guy there to cover the events :) Possible DVD release afterwards, but thats just a maybe.

6. Sat eve out for food @ Spice fusion,

Link contains exact address of restaurant

http://www.spicefusion.eu/contact-us Newcastle, and social @ O'hares / Coast night club which is band at the front (O'Hares) and club at rear (Coast).

7. Sunday morning photo shoot and cruise starting at NOON going to Castlewellan Park for Photos, local senic run, more photos after lunch at some nice eating house yet TBA

8. 2.00pm arrive @ Ulster Drift Finals, show and shine, watch the drift then the drag racing starts @ 4pm until 7/7:30ish so get your sticky tyres on :)

9. BTW if you have NO HELMET that means NO RACE ! so bring a lid!

10.Sideways racing will be giving trophy's for the Supra Vs Skyline showdown so lets hope some of the members receive one or two. R35 guys will be in their element, just set the foot down and get 11.x sec's runs :). Time slips available for all runs except finals which is first past the post.

Anyway this has been talked about behind the scenes for a while now and is set for one excellent weekend. Daily Mirror and mag cover too.

11. Responsible "non attention whore" driving is expected from everyone between locations, or your car and maybe you too could end up in a crusher and looking cool as a metal ice cube ;) (courtesy of Darragh, thank you)

Allright governor ?? :innocent: Save the heavy foot for the drag strip.

12. Thanks in advance to everyone with intentions to travel this weekend. It'd be nice and improve the atmosphere if people participate in as much as possible.

The nights out have been great crack for the last two. I'm sure those who have attended before will testify to that so it'd be great if people could make the effort to get to O'Hares & Coast.

For all you last minute people, accomodation @ Hillyard house Castlewellan @ £25 per night, http://www.hillyardhouse.com, as others are booked out i believe tell them car club weekend, 028 437 71999 or from R.O.I 00 44 28 437 71999 only short 4 1/2 mile run in taxi from the night out.

Last of all personally speaking we hope everyone enjoys it .

Regards

Mark & Ernie

Any questions

My number 00353872247623 for Northern lads.

Edited by supramkivcork (see edit history)