The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Photoshop help please?

aman00123

I know this is annoying but I was wondering if someone could possibly help me by showing what these wheels would like like on my car?

http://jm-imports.co.uk/carimages/toyota/2009/supra20/bb1.jpg

http://jm-imports.co.uk/carimages/toyota/2009/supra20/bb6.jpg

Any help much appreciated :)

Yup, just wasn't sure how the black would turn out....

They are Racing Hart's and pretty rare

Lovely rims, 5.5" dish on the rears :D

Also muchos moneys but would fit beautifully under my new overfenders ;)

Just trying to convince myself to spend the money on them

Thank you for that James :)

Do look good, I'm going to either need wider wheels or spacer my current ones (by 50mm each side) mitchell, hence me looking at these as they will fit my new overfenders perfectly.

Oh and did you see the huuuge dish on the rears :D

Just a quick question, I think these will fit but just wondering if there will be any rubbing at front on full lock?

114.3 x 5, high disk

Front: 18x10J et12

Rear: 18x12.5J et-20 (minus 20)

You'll be fine mate, i have 255 in front and the Teins are as low as they drop too, never had problems. looking at ET12 though not sure if thats gonna change things abit :)

How does it sound to you? Have you looked at 43mm and 93mm on a rule?

I have 19x10 ET20 on a 10mm spacer, this basically makes them 19x10 ET10. The fit is absolutey perfect for the standard size overfenders. The larger ones are 30mm further out? This would mean 18x12 ET10's would be a perfect fit or 10x12.5 ET15s.

Going any further than that is just insane IMO.

18x12.5 ET-20 is going to be 35mm further out than you need. For the fronts a little over the stock offset is fine on a 9" wheel. I have 19x9 ET30 (might be 35) and they line up perfect with no rubbing and no arch work. 18x10 ET12 is going to stick out 30mm further than mine which again... its nuts.

I'll be shocked if the car doesn't look like a beach buggy with them on.

How do you find 255's at the front? How does it affect your performance?

Are you going to race your car all the time and do loads of corners, well I dont :) and it doesnt effect my performance at all comparing it with the stock size tyres I had before tbh.

How does it sound to you? Have you looked at 43mm and 93mm on a rule?

I have 19x10 ET20 on a 10mm spacer, this basically makes them 19x10 ET10. The fit is absolutey perfect for the standard size overfenders. The larger ones are 30mm further out? This would mean 18x12 ET10's would be a perfect fit or 10x12.5 ET15s.

Going any further than that is just insane IMO.

18x12.5 ET-20 is going to be 35mm further out than you need. For the fronts a little over the stock offset is fine on a 9" wheel. I have 19x9 ET30 (might be 35) and they line up perfect with no rubbing and no arch work. 18x10 ET12 is going to stick out 30mm further than mine which again... its nuts.

I'll be shocked if the car doesn't look like a beach buggy with them on.

Hmm, cheers for that bud guess they stick out more than i thought :(

Looks like I'm back to the drawing board then, shame they were good price too