The mkiv Supra Owners Club

which front bumper?

Dim Sum

Loads of reference pics HERE

The Top Secret Type III is my personal favourite aftermarket bumper, but it only looks right when fitted with the TS side skirts and rear spats IMO. See my garage for pics.

Thanks for the link:) alo of them gets the full bodykit. I'm just going to change the front, because i like the oem parts

• 4 weeks later...

I have a veilside now, and the top secret was much lower, every time my car pulled of the drive the bumper would nock very hard, and it wasnt much of a dip either, so yes id say youll have problems with it. Go for a stock front with a lip, cheaper, looks just as good imo and youll have less problems:)

top secret looks best, but why not get an active spoiler and have it colour matched with a standard bumper. Looks good and will not need fixing everytime you hit a speed bump to hard.

I guess you are right. But the T S bumper just look better:D

Does the car need to be at stock height for the T S bumper not to catch bumps and etc?

you should have kept your new project looking like that

To common mate, to many supes in the uk now, i want mine to stand out. Thing is, i bought my current kit of my mate before i even had my supra :D Love it way more than the top secret.

To common mate, to many supes in the uk now, i want mine to stand out. Thing is, i bought my current kit of my mate before i even had my supra :D Love it way more than the top secret.

I would say that a clean, stock looking example would stand out more than a kitted car.

I would say that a clean, stock looking example would stand out more than a kitted car.

Everyone has different opinions mate, yours is different to mine, you see ive had a stock supra since i was around 16, so grew out of that look quickly as everyone i met had one that looked the same as mine:D