The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Nice suprise

SPG

Morning all,

I recall reading a thread about things people had found in their Supra which had been left in by the previous owner and yesterday it seems was my turn to discover some goodies.

I was working in the passengers side footwell just attaching on the interior trim and my elbow was feeling rather awkward/unbalanced on the carpeted surface, so I decided to pull the carpet up and see what was causing the uneveness.

The first thing I found was a control unit for my pioneer motorized unit which basically had inputs for a tv antenna and dvd/video and component, at this point I was pleasantly surprised.

I then started to pull the carpet a little further back and noticed a small silver box with lots of wires connected to it which I thought was strange so I turned it around to see if there was any information on it, and thats when I saw the Racelogic logo and serial number. From the looks of the wiring it seems that the unit has only a few wires unplugged and it now makes sense that I have an unknown (till now) knob/dial installed near the ignition barrel. When the car was originally bough through Mark @ pheonix, questions were asked whether this was infact RLTC but mark said it had probably been removed.

Sorry for babbling on, now i need get it running properly.

I found a mint condition Ronnie O'sullivan snooker cue in the back of my Corrado VR6!

And a rats nest under the rear seat in my 1st Capri :D

And a hidden sound system In my UK spec Supra with 2 amps and 2 8" subs

And some rather rude (and pretty disgusting) pics of some caravanists in my Jag