The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cover the roof (inside)

jackso11

Right, I have managed to source some black sunvisors from the states and now want to cover the inside of my aerotop roof panel in something black instead of the grey felt kind of stuff thats on it now.

Any ideas? I want it to be as close to stock furry stuff as possible. Is it just felt? I don't want Alacantara feel really.

i have a black vinyl roof in my '95 pre-facelift, not sure if the fact it's an SZ-R makes a differance.. also, the black vinyl is WAY nicer than the grey felt imo.

I have to disagree. I think the grey felt is alot nicer. Until i get the black vinyl/felt then this will be best :D

Right, I have managed to source some black sunvisors from the states and now want to cover the inside of my aerotop roof panel in something black instead of the grey felt kind of stuff thats on it now.

Any ideas? I want it to be as close to stock furry stuff as possible. Is it just felt? I don't want Alacantara feel really.

hi

I used Woolies when I did my other car. Your original lining would be brushed nylon if it's a pre facelift which they only do in greys but there is a wool headlining in black (not sure how that looks though:rolleyes:.

http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/c-77-headlinings.aspx

There must be other companies who would do similar.