The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Tuning Show, Knockhill: 22nd August

Jason

Tuningshows heads to Scotland’s famous Knockhill circuit for an action packed day on 22nd August 2010!

Car Clubs

• Car clubs - its just £10 per driver and £12 per passenger in advance (£15 on show day) .

• Get in quick to make the most of our club deals - for every 10 cars get a driver ticket free.

• Banner exchange – 2 free tickets for any club that banner exchanges with STS

• Bring banners with you and get your club promoted around the circuit!

• England V Scotland club DJ Battle – 2 clubs will go head to head.

• Best club stand award.

Individuals - come and join us for the day, show off your car, meet club representatives from across the UK.

To book download a booking form on http://www.scottishtuningshow.co.uk or call Abbie on 01775 768661 ext 224.

Park and Pose – 30 cars will get the chance to show off in our competition. To enter please send your details to [email protected].

Track Action – watch the Battle of Britain professional drift dog fight.

• For track time fans why not race your mates with our special track time deal at STS.

1 track session £20 (15 minutes per session)

3 track sessions £45

6 track sessions £65

One car, one driver, one day!

• Club session – minimum of 15 cars for 1 session - £200

• Noise limit – static 105db

• Front seat passenger’s only – minimum height 4’8”.

• Helmet hire £10

Catch the Fuel Girls on stage and the Kevin Carmichael stunt show.

More details to follow but you can keep up to date by becoming a fan of “Scottish Tuning Show: the official page” on Facebook, or check out http://www.scottishtuningshow.co.uk.

Regards,

Jason

• 1 month later...

Hey guys,

Just to let you know that we are now approaching the last few days for confirming our slot.. so far, there has been no confirmed bookings (apart from me). If we drag this any further, we are definitely not going to get best slots for our cars. I will be paying up by Friday. If you are definitely coming along, can you please send me a PM with your contact details and I'll get this organised asap?

1. SupraRider (paying up by Friday)

There's still plenty of time to book your stand/cars for the show. The dealine for all bookings is Wednesday 18th August. You can use the downloadable booking form from http://www.scottishtuningshow.co.uk or you can call Abbie on 01775 768661 ext 224

This has got the makings of a great show with public tracktime, Babestation Xtreme and car wash areas, NUTS, Stunt show, Fuel Girls, Sound Off and car clubs.

See you there,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
How many miles was that Geo? That sounds ridiculously high. I made japfest and back on 2.5 tanks :p

well over 600 miles + dude, that was Suprapod, pootling about down there etc, then japfest, back to hotel, more pootling about, and then home. Inbetween all that there was alot of playing about

Hey guys how are yous all doing, me and preston were the only ones there and it turned out to be pretty good the weather didnt help as it was raining the whole day but the girls were amazing there honestly it couldnt of got betta the babestation girls were hardcore, a will try and get some piks up later 2nite

Hey guys how are yous all doing, me and preston were the only ones there and it turned out to be pretty good the weather didnt help as it was raining the whole day but the girls were amazing there honestly it couldnt of got betta the babestation girls were hardcore, a will try and get some piks up later 2nite

You still selling the supra Raz?

i saw your two cars there but i couldn't find yous, and yes the fuel show was crackin, dont worry liam iv got it all on video for you