PDA

View Full Version : Leicester Meets???

firin Supra
22-06-10, 02:08
How many of you Leicester(shire) owners meet up on a regular basis? Would like to meet with u all or organise a regular meet in leicester?? Thoughts....

scotty71
22-06-10, 05:44
why Leicester and not South Yorkshire/North Derbyshire?

hackin'n'bashin
22-06-10, 07:57

Because I't poo!!

Could we not bully one of the traders

##cough.ashbhp.coughcough.keron.cough##

into a little bbq as it's summer?!

SupraStar 3000
22-06-10, 08:04
I really miss the Leicestershire meets. A few years ago we could get about 50 Supras together and park in Donnington, then go for a meal.

Would love to get something sorted.
I even know of a location. :sly:

Only problem is, I'm supraless for a few more weeks until i get some bits swapped over on my new car.

richarde7927
22-06-10, 17:50
Im in the leicestershire area and always up for a meet so but something together and see what names we get down . Rich.

firin Supra
22-06-10, 19:31

I now live in Leicester....! lol

The reason I ask is that im working 7 days a week now running my own business which doesnt allow me to do much else at the mo....so it got me thinking..Ive got plenty of car parking space around my unit I own a fast food establishment and theres a couple of nice pubs around the corner....Y not get local guys to meet up here instead? Im sure I could try to get Ashbhp and Keron to attend also....Any further thoughts guys...?::)

richarde7927
22-06-10, 21:34
Sound good to me , choose a time date and put the post code to your unit and see what happens . Rich.

firin Supra
22-06-10, 22:03
Sound good to me , choose a time date and put the post code to your unit and see what happens . Rich.

Any other takers??? Ashbhp may partake if we can fix a suitable date/time...Just need to run it past him again....:innocent:

hackin'n'bashin
22-06-10, 22:59
I'd be game, don't mind a fee to cover your costs, new business and all. Where in leics is your set up?

firin Supra
22-06-10, 23:08
Im near the football ground. Freemans common rd to be more precise if you know the area, just behind the fruit n veg market....

Food will be provided on the night at no extra cost...if u like pizza, lol. Just interested in meeting like minded people with nice cars....

scotty71
22-06-10, 23:29
What fast food place do you run?? Yes Im game also... and change ya location :D

firin Supra
22-06-10, 23:35
What fast food place do you run?? Yes Im game also... and change ya location :D

LOL!!
Typical fast food joint...pizza kebabs burgers etc...
www.lalasdialapizza.co.uk[/URL]

I make a fantastic pizza...tastes pretty good too...lol

keron
23-06-10, 11:17
Hi mate, welcome....:)

i would have came in my sup but 'still' not finished it yet!

sure i could arrange one though!

firin Supra
23-06-10, 18:18
Hi mate, welcome....:)

i would have came in my sup but 'still' not finished it yet!

sure i could arrange one though!

Now theres the spirit....Im sure u can get hold of a nice purpleblue sup with extra wide wheels....;)

keron
23-06-10, 22:36
Now theres the spirit....Im sure u can get hold of a nice purpleblue sup with extra wide wheels....;)

:d which one is yours then?

adrianstokes
23-06-10, 22:38
I'm up for this :).

firin Supra
23-06-10, 22:42
:d which one is yours then?

Mine is a red uk spec...came to get a few bits off u a while back, dont know if u remember but got chatting to u and your bro at your unit..

firin Supra
23-06-10, 22:46
Is it too premature to pencil in a date at this point??? Im working 7 days a week at the mo. I open up at 6pm and there till well late....
I shall leave the sorting out of times to u guys.

SupraStar 3000
23-06-10, 22:55
I like to attend if my car is finished.

keron
23-06-10, 22:57
Mine is a red uk spec...came to get a few bits off u a while back, dont know if u remember but got chatting to u and your bro at your unit..

ah ok...dont remember the car...you didnt come in it then did you?

firin Supra
24-06-10, 01:06
ah ok...dont remember the car...you didnt come in it then did you?

I think i might have done..although i did have a silver tt also.

hackin'n'bashin
07-07-10, 16:17
Any more news or plans firin?

Abz
08-07-10, 14:02
I am in Leicester this weekend! See you guys on Sunday! :d

firin Supra
08-07-10, 20:13
I thought I would leave a date for u guys to arrange between yourselves but doesnt seem like its gonna happen.....My door is always open for this forums members anybody who is around/visiting is always welcome....postcode LE2 1PG.

For those of you who would like me to add a date for a regular meet hows about the middle sunday of the month?? so for july we are looking at the 18th???
Any thoughts opinions guys???

wilkorangerover
08-07-10, 22:21
any of you guys want to join us??

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=222554

wilkorangerover
08-07-10, 22:21
also this one

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=221848