The mkiv Supra Owners Club

**Yorkshire Meet/Drive out Sunday 29th August**

j1mb0b1

Right folks,

Sorry not been on for a while been very busy with work, back online now and looking to arrange a big meet for august, Looking at a full day out and a bite to eat maybe BBQ, Which i'am

happy to supply and cook :).

Moved the date back sunday 29th aug on this give us a little more time.

Just a few ideas I have had how about, Meeting in sheffield then have a drive to chesterfied to meet more supras, Then head out on a drive out along some nice counrty roads heading towards chatsworth house.

Thats one idea the other one is same as above but lets make a night of it, We could camp the night at one of many campsites around the chatsworth area, BBQ and drinks and a good chat about our cars, And ideas about future events for yorkshire area.

Ideas for camping would be BBQ, Drinks, Cards, Games, Spin the bottle ? :p:p Bring you missis for a bit of wife swaping :eyebrows::eyebrows: No!! I'am just getting daft now :).

So if you could pop you name in the list if your interested please state camping if you would also be interested in this.

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

Up for it regardless of where!

A little bird told me you had sold your Supra?

same hear

It is true I have sold the supra due to bad times :( looking at getting another next year, But thats not stopping me coming along on meets :).

Right then guys & gals we need a location anyone have anything in mind or shall I just pick one :p.

Right guys,

Moved the date back sunday 29th aug on this give us a little more time.

Just a few ideas I have had how about, Meeting in sheffield then have a drive to chesterfied to meet more supras, Then head out on a drive out along some nice counrty roads heading towards chatsworth house.

Thats one idea the other one is same as above but lets make a night of it, We could camp the night at one of many campsites around the chatsworth area, BBQ and drinks and a good chat about our cars, And ideas about future events for yorkshire area.

Ideas for camping would be BBQ, Drinks, Cards, Games, Spin the bottle ? :p:p Bring your missis for a bit of wife swaping :eyebrows::eyebrows: No!! I'am just getting daft now :).

So if you could pop you name in the list if your interested please state camping if you would also be interested in this.

Edited by j1mb0b1 (see edit history)

Recovery man has just took my sup to garage 786 so will be up for this!!

Be nice to see you there mate if you can make it..

1) Jimbob (camping)

2)Steady_Dave (Camping)

3) karl ?

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Dont like camping :p:p ?

Sounds good that Jimbo and not far for me... Chatsworth is nice

1) Jimbob (camping)

2) Steady_Dave (Camping)

3) karl ?

4) Scotty71 (possible I will concur nearer the date)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

Good keep us informed so we can keep track of whos going to be up for camping, Also if you dont want camp you can come for the day meet and head back.

This i've got to hear about :Popcorn:

FFS dnk lurking my posts again..... OK so Im at the Download Festival at Donington Park in June 2009. Slipknot are on the Sat night so a non miss weekend. I live 20 mins from Donington so I went Thurs and set up my tent (in daylight) in the Red camping area. Went back home to get some food etc etc and went back around 10pm.

Its pissing it down with rain, and I mean pissing it down and the ground went to a bog. I was fookin soaked and..... it was dark and I couldnt find my tent!! for 3 hours I was wandering around looking for that little b@stard :D. I knew where it was roughly and must have walked past it 50 odd times!! When I finally found it I was knackerd so went to sleep cold and in wet clothes...... never again :blink:

I did get the whole of Slipknots set on my cam and my zoom H2 audio rec so I got to do my full dvd of thier set which was a bonus

I wouldn't call it lurking mate, just interested as to why your not keen on camping, im also not a big camping fan unless its got Winnebago written on it :D

Heeehe must have been fun with all those guide ropes.

1) Jimbob (camping)

2) Steady_Dave (Camping)

3) karl ?

5) Wilkorangerover (camping)

6) supra tom (camping)

7) jimmy supra (camping?)

8)

9)

10)

Just to recap if you dont want to camp but do want to join us still get your name down on the list !!.

• 4 weeks later...

I have just moved up here guys and would love to attend and meet your Northern folk (yes, I am from Liverpool but 8 years down Saaaaaaaf' has changed me)

1) Jimbob (camping)

2) Steady_Dave (Camping)

3) karl ?

5) Wilkorangerover (camping)

6) supra tom (camping)

7) jimmy supra (camping?)

8) Tony B (camping)

9)

10)