The mkiv Supra Owners Club

posty cruise

robsaxby

alright ppl, this sunday the 27th june, the post office cruise is on. the post office is a pub, the main bit is in the pub car park, if ur lucky you will be able to park in there, sure if loads of us go down there will b no problem. sideways si, will be doing his driftin round the car park, round people if anyone is stupid enough to do that, again haha. its 5 quid to get in, stay aslong as you want, i will b going down, so more supras welcome, let me knw, we will arrange to met near posty, then all cruise up, cheers saxby

sorry people :

alright people, this sunday the 27th june, the post office cruise is on. the post office is a pub, the main bit is in the pub car park, if your lucky you will be able to park in there, i am sure if loads of us go down there will br no problem. sideways si, will be doing his drifting round the car park, round people if anyone is stupid enough to do that, again haha. its £5 to get in, stay aslong as you want, i will b going down, so more supras welcome, let me know, we will arrange to met near posty, then all cruise up, cheers saxby

sorry people :

alright people, this sunday the 27th june, the post office cruise is on. the post office is a pub, the main bit is in the pub car park, if your lucky you will be able to park in there, i am sure if loads of us go down there will br no problem. sideways si, will be doing his drifting round the car park, round people if anyone is stupid enough to do that, again haha. its £5 to get in, stay aslong as you want, i will b going down, so more supras welcome, let me know, we will arrange to met near posty, then all cruise up, cheers saxby

Nearly, bless your cotton socks. You tried.

the posty cruise is nearly apon us, just spoken to simon, also known as sideways si, if you are wanting to come up on sunday night, and park in the show area, basically the tarmaced car park and not the gravel one. i need your registration plate numbers, he has also asked for a picture, but i have just said to him, that the registrations are all on supras. cheers saxby