The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Monthly Meet Ribble Pilot 28th June

rob wild

Hi Guys

Though with the nights being so light it would be rude not to organize a few monthly meetings :) Also be nice catch up with the usual suspects :)

This one is at the Ribble Pilot on Preston Docks on Monday the 28th June @ 7.00pm

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=ribble+pilot+preston&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=ribble+pilot&hnear=preston&cid=9337362592097031448

Please add your name below

1. Rob Wild

We are up for a meet, I was just about to suggest we had a monthly meet;)

oddly enough - Steph asked about this, this afternoon :)

Mike

Lol were obviously psychically in tune :D Be nice to catch up :thumbs:

Would love to but ill be doing championship support at Wimbledon :(

Shame dude was going to bring the GTR for you to look at :(

Shame dude was going to bring the GTR for you to look at :(

don't worry, you can still bring for me to have a look at (aka make sure it's driving ok for you ;) )

1. Rob Wild

2. Sted & Lynz

3. Mike & Steph

4. Ian Ian

5. wez_p

Again ill be a no show :rolleyes:

Recently had a minor opp on my knee from injury at football so probly off my feet for a few more weeks yet.

Why no skyline mate? Realy need to see that and reply to my dam PM you lazy sod :D

Again ill be a no show :rolleyes:

Recently had a minor opp on my knee from injury at football so probly off my feet for a few more weeks yet.

Why no skyline mate? Realy need to see that and reply to my dam PM you lazy sod :D

Sorry about the Knee dude :(

LOL I know I'll look at your PM but tbh dude that doesn't look like that is on my RB26, although mine is a JUN Drag plenum. They're might be the odd skyline there tommorow night :)

My F***** B***** Motec has blown up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on the Damn thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The RS232 comm's chip has gone so the car can't be mapped!!!!!!!! It can't be fixed in the UK and has to sent back to Australia to be fixed aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh :bang::angrymod: The car will be put up for sale as soon as I get it back!! I have soooooo had enough!

Edited by rob wild (see edit history)

Ah its not so bad.... doesnt matter how many times i get injured i still carry on playing again :D

Well if you manage to stumble across an r34 with stock plenum have a look and see what im missing ;)

:blink: Christ that dont sound good, you must be cursed! Although saying that i thought motec was the shit?? :rolleyes:

Ah its not so bad.... doesnt matter how many times i get injured i still carry on playing again :D

Well if you manage to stumble across an r34 with stock plenum have a look and see what im missing ;)

:blink: Christ that dont sound good, you must be cursed! Although saying that i thought motec was the $#@!?? :rolleyes:

Yeah I'll have a look!

Motec are supposed to be one of the best!!! but I have Zero luck these days! I'm going to start hunting round for a new motor, considering a Audi RS4, VX220 Turbo, 911 turbo ( I now again :)) and may be V12 Cl55 (the 620bhp one :)) I will never buy a tuned car again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I'll have a look!

Motec are supposed to be one of the best!!! but I have Zero luck these days! I'm going to start hunting round for a new motor, considering a Audi RS4, VX220 Turbo, 911 turbo ( I now again :)) and may be V12 Cl55 (the 620bhp one :)) I will never buy a tuned car again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

R35 GTR should be on that list and I think once you've test driven it it will be a tricky decision between that and the porka turbo :)

cheers people it was good to chat to you all, shame it rained, i coundnt see a thing driving back lol. hope to have another soon i really enjoyed it

Which way did you go home Jimmy - you seemed to take the long way. I presume after I left you, you headed straight down Blackpool Road - past Deepdale?

Mike

cheers people it was good to chat to you all, shame it rained, i coundnt see a thing driving back lol. hope to have another soon i really enjoyed it

Had a good night :) the weather was shocking on way home, we will get the next meet sorted soon, I hope we will get a better night with the weather and a bigger turn out;)