The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thanks Baileyjdm for the wheels

DodgyRog

Nice to meet you today Andy,

just given the wheels a rinse to take some photo's for Ibrar Jabbar to give me a quote for the refurb.

Hopefully see you at some meets soon or at least at SupraPod.

Keep an eye on the South West thread for the local meets, I am sure you will fit fine.

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

wider rubber, lol your mental, black chrome centres and polished lip would look smart, real smart.

Would love to get them done Black Chrome with polished lip. Will have to see how much it's going to be though.

You can never have to much rubber on the back, even on an N/A, but also thinking ahead to the TT6 hopefully in my future:cool: Also it will protect the polished lips a bit

i would like to go in an n/a just to see the difference between the 2!!!!

I will take you out anytime Andy, but there will be a fair bit of difference.

Wile and Barney were surprised at how well mine pulled at the end of this video thou (when I suddenly drop back, I was lifting to let him in, as the dual section was running out), it just lacks a bit of puff thou or twin puff I guess

This was part of the leisurely drive to go-karting at Barnstable;)

Edited by DodgyRog (see edit history)

Nice of you to go to Barnstaple and not go the extra four miles to come see us Roger :tongue:

Sorry mate, I was going to ring and organise coming over, but I had to come back to work. I am here now although I am sat in the office not doing anything LOL