The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Lazy, council tw@ts...

neo2810

Been in the lakes this weekend for anniversary as we do every year. On sat we took a drive to pooley bridge for a coffee. I came across the bridge to this view of the carpark entrance on the right, so far so good.

I made the right turn just as a car was exiting, so I drifted over to the left to an almighty crunching noise. I pulled into the carpark, inspected my skirt to find a nice crack along the bottom of it running just into view along the bottom. Sickener...

Went back to find this is what had caused it...

No warning signs and blatant lazy tarring if u ask me. I'll be claiming the repairs off the local council for this...

Damage:

Very lazy. It bring me straight back to something I heard on the radio a while back, there was a council road worker who said ''We do terrible work so that we can repair it again next year and keep our jobs!''. And I guess they get away with it because it's only the council money, Unbelievable! Hope the wiper blades are going well neo :thumbs:

looks like a treeroot has pushed the tarmac up, nowt to do with the actual tarmacing, it still should have been sorted though as should all of the potholes in the roads but the council work with 5million men doing a two or three man job if they acutualy used the resources properly this wouldnt happen

Very lazy. It bring me straight back to something I heard on the radio a while back, there was a council road worker who said ''We do terrible work so that we can repair it again next year and keep our jobs!''. And I guess they get away with it because it's only the council money, Unbelievable! Hope the wiper blades are going well neo :thumbs:

Not recieved them yet, but in no hurry. The old faithful halfords ones I bought the car with are working fine :cool: