The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hmmmm.....help

Evil_Nuts

Hi all, all being well I'm picking my BPU TT J-spec next friday, it has HDI FMIC, GReddy profec Spec II boost controller, BMc induction, full decat with RR and Nur Spec, Auto box cooler, Top Secret front bumper, TRD spoiler with carbon blade, Veilside skirts, and bilstein.

I think i'll be more than happy with it for a while but what are my options in the future apart from going single? I will be using it everyday and I'm a Toyota technician so I'm quite ok with the spanners!:)

Cheers:eyebrows:

Christoff!:p

If your at 1.25 bar then you really can only go single to get more hp but then you need to think about the autobox depending on how far you go

You could i gues fit bigger injectors cams and get a bit more out of it but not possibly cost effective

You will probly max out around 400-420 at most but that would take some extra effort, possibly a piggyback but it all costs £££. After that the only way forward is single or aftermarket twins.

Before you start future planning id get used to the car 1st. You'd be suprised at how quick they are still and if its your 1st time owning a rwd then take great care as these cars will bite and when they do they bite hard so you have to be awake ;)

Cheers guys, I've had a Feed tunned RX7 a couple of years back so hopefully the RWD will all come back to me, but still, I'll be treating it with respect for a while, it'll probably be a year or so before i look into a little more power.:tongue:

All being well I'll be picking her up friday evening, will be sad to not have a Supercharger whine anymore but hey, I'll have a supra baby!!:)