The mkiv Supra Owners Club

FAO Rays the Roof

Dnk

I find it hilarious that you have the nerve to call me an idiot and leave me with the i trader message that you have just posted.

If you care to discuss this in public i'll be glad to as you really need to check some facts

You sold me a TRD Oil filler cap that fits the NA, i asked you if you could replace the cap with the correct item, i asked in your forsale thread on several occaisions what was happening, you didn't respond to several messages even though you were online and posting in other threads, you also ignored my pm.

All the proof of your lack of response is in your forsale thread TRD Oil Caps, which i've just checked and is still there so don't delete it !

When you finally bothered to respond it was nearly 6 weeks and you just said sorry i can't get one so i'll refund you your money. You did not refund my postage but im not interested in that but don't imply you did when you clearly didn't.

I left you negative feedback and now you have the nerve to give me negative feed back and call me the idiot. The only idiot here would be you and judging by the crap other members have had from you im quite shocked you actually have the nerve to sneak on here and do this.

Would you also like to discuss how much you tried to rip me off for powder coating my TRD strut brace that i bought from you ???

While were at it we can also discuss how you tried to rip off fellow members who happen to be very good friends with ridiculous quotes for polishing parts, you make out to be a great club member looking after his customers with great prices, great service and top quality workmanship, its a shame that in recent months none of the formentioned would appear to be true !

You are a comedian and haven't the foggiest idea on how to run a business or treat your customers.

I await your response and suggest you remove your comment from my i trader

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't this more appropriate in dispute resolution?

I dont have a dispute

My problem was dealt with but very poorly hence i left negative feedback then i just get this so i think its best discussed in the open, if im out of order then please can a mod put this in the dispute section but as i said as far as i was concerned my drama was over, i refuse to accept negative feed back and the comment he just posted

There also doesn't seem to be much point in raising a dispute even if there was one as thats something else he doesn't respond to !

IBTL :Popcorn:

Does this need locking?

I think it's valuable information to share with the Supra community.

Obviously there are two sides to every story so I shall wait for a response before judging but by the sounds of it I think it's good that everyone be told this to stop future dissapointment or disputes!

Its a shame because Ray is/was a nice bloke. There has to be a reason behind all this. Also IBTL

What can I say guys. I have not been on here for a while now for a very good reason. I had the dreaded snip and got a very bad infection. I had to be on a double dose of antibiotics for 10 days and couldn't walk, felt really lousy and lost 1.5 stone.

I have not had the motivation or energy to deal with anything including my children or Reflections and apologise to EVERYONE of my customers and people taking an interest in this thread.

I will catch up on all my enquiries and orders over the next 48 hours!

SORRY once again, but I didn't expect it to be such an ordeal.

Ray

PS I will be renewing my membership if I get enough votes.

If there is any truth in this it remains to be seen.

Does this need locking?

it doesnt at the moment, but im getting in before it gets out of hand and does ;)

There's a lot of peed off people on here and things tend to snowball rather rapidly. in this case, justifiably from recent actions...

Please read my feedback, can a mod remove Rays the roofs comment, infact remove both his comments as i think there undeserved.

After the constructive remarks! left for you, your rating drops to 66%, while the other party involved has 3 negative remarks and it drops to 96%? Hopefully folk will not be disuaded by this when dealing with you.

I see 6 months earlier the other party left a very positive feedback!! Strange

After the constructive remarks! left for you, your rating drops to 66%, while the other party involved has 3 negative remarks and it drops to 96%? Hopefully folk will not be disuaded by this when dealing with you.

The comment at the end is strange though but i can live with that

Somebodys removed the last comment so thats cool,,, thanks Darryl

Its done on percentage innit? 1/3rd of 100 is 33.33, subtracted from 100... ;)