The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra rental/hire help

Guest Aussiedave

Guest Aussiedave

Gday Guys

Im coming over to the uk/europe in august/september 2010. Im from South Australia. I had a great idea of renting a supra mk4 for a week or two. Having looked around on the net i have found that no one does this. Im have been a supra owner for many years over here in australia and would love to hire one to perhaps do a little tour of the uk/europe. Can any one help me find some one or car company that does this, Or perhaps you know of someone who has one garaged and not in use. I will only consider legitimate insured, mecanically sound mk4 supras. I would love to hear your thoughts on this idea.

Cheers

Dave O'Donnell

Guest Aussiedave

Thanks for your thoughts guys, I thought it would be a much better option to buying one then quickly selling it before i go home. I think that would be way to hard. Just looking to live that dream i have had for a long time.

Dave

I would say the only way you are going to do this is buy one in the uk come over use the car and then sell it once you are done with it . Do you have anyone in the uk that you could spend the money to they buy it for you and then sell it after you have gone and return the money to you . Rich.

Guest SupraN
I doubt very much you will find one for hire. They aren't exactly new cars and it wouldn't make sense to keep one for hire purposes. On the same vein, I doubt someone would hire out their car, but perhaps you never know :)
correct that what i thought, i never seen before but perhaps never know too!:)