The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra used to promote game @ E3

pistonbroke

Looks like vinyl wrap, theres a red supra on supra forums just like that, same trd arches, same skirts, same rims with camber, despoilered same front bumper with the grill bit, maybe it was used just to promote...on the other hand that girl...what the hell.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jzpower

Yup this is me, I forgot I had a screen name on this forum. Anyways, yes Real Time Worlds called me up to ask of a favor from me to use my car as their demo car in the booth. I said yes since I have never experienced E3 before so why the hell not. The show was a lot of fun and very different than what I am used to as in shows (Cars shows, home and garden haha). Anyways, I am gonna mosey on back to SF... I will visit...

Looks like vinyl wrap, theres a red supra on supra forums just like that, same trd arches, same skirts, same rims with camber, despoilered same front bumper with the grill bit, maybe it was used just to promote...on the other hand that girl...what the hell.

One correction; I have custom rear metal widebody. No fiberglass on this Supra... ;)

Yup this is me, I forgot I had a screen name on this forum. Anyways, yes Real Time Worlds called me up to ask of a favor from me to use my car as their demo car in the booth. I said yes since I have never experienced E3 before so why the hell not. The show was a lot of fun and very different than what I am used to as in shows (Cars shows, home and garden haha). Anyways, I am gonna mosey on back to SF... I will visit...

One correction; I have custom rear metal widebody. No fiberglass on this Supra... ;)

Awesome, i like your supra dude! iirc didnt you used to have a ridox front or was that someone else?

Guest jzpower
Awesome, i like your supra dude! iirc didnt you used to have a ridox front or was that someone else?

Naw I think you are thinking of Brian from norcal with the ridox front with top secret hood, ccw's, and rear diffuser. Thanks for the compliment! The vinyl is coming of soon btw lol.

• 1 month later...

Its a good concept and great if you get a group of mates who know what theyre doing - but the developers didnt listen to the community (I was on the beta).

We submitted countless reports of bugs / exploits etc and none of them have been addressed at all - so now about 75% of the players are using some form of exploit / bug / cheat which makes it frustrating!

Was a nice touch that you could design your own car tho..

Well, it would appear KARMA does happen in the gaming industry.

As a result of creating a crap bug ridden game, the software development house behind APB has gone tits up and entered administration!

Rather sad news for the Scottish games industry today as is has been confirmed that Dave Jones' Realtime Worlds has gone into administration. Last week the studio revealed that layoffs were underway as part of a restructuring plan to focus development on APB.

The troubles began following a lukewarm response to their GTA styled MMO action title APB, which although it had a relatively smooth launch, fell short of expectations from critics and the gaming community.

Begbies Traynor is handling the administration process. Comments from Begbies Traynor reps indicate that a buyer will be sought for the company and APB may continue to be developed and operated.

TIGA's Richard Wilson commented: "This is a very sad day for Realtime Worlds, Dundee and for the Scottish and UK video games industry. Realtime Worlds is a fantastic company with an exceptionally talented team, management and board of directors."

APB has shown huge potential as an online game and with any luck it can continue to operate. However it does require more development and the content really does need to be improved.