The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Will 2 Supra seats fit in the back of a Supra?

Westcoaster

I got two recaros in recently without frames, back seats down, passenger seat furthest forward it will go and me driving like I could lick the steering wheel, so yes, they will fit. Take the passenger seat out to make it easier, it's only a coupe of bolts, I wish I had thought of that at a time....

yep ive got 2 recaros in fine with my normal driving position. depending how much you want to fiddle with the positioning. and angle of them. from memory i had one bent up as much as i couldand the other one as flat as it would go with the front seat far forward and flat back.

you can put them on the passenger seat just make sure you make the drivers seat go all the way back first take a towel too so you dont damage your dash and put them facing eachother so the top seat has its bottom facing the roof and the bottom of the first seat is sitting bottom down on the passenger seat

i know i did it when buying leather seats from keron

When i seen the title i thought you were going to try and fit the seats in the back and have 4 front seats fitted lol

Lol! That I'd like to see!:D

Thanks for the feedback guys, it's good to know that the Supra's such a good load lugger!;)

I prefer to use the Supra for the trip to get the seats, I hate having to ask for a loan of the wife's car, she may ask for a loan of the Supra in return!:blink:

Guest Budz86

Surely they would go in if you took the top part of the rear seats out. 2 14mm bolts each side I think? May have to be at an angle though!

Disclaimer: I have never tried this so no guarantee it will work!