The mkiv Supra Owners Club

keron?

3LL

Well I have been trying for a few weeks to get hold of Keron, but he aint picking up his emails or PMs I dont think..

So have had to resort to popping a post up on here.. [sorry guys!]

Keron, can you drop me a pm pls with regards doing some engine work for me? Im after a chat regarding what im wanting and an idea on price :D

cheers :D

yeah im gonna have to call, problem being, i work til late up in york then have to drive home to hull so i dont wanna pester him late on in the evenings after hes finished work..

I know he doesnt mean to ignore me I wasnt havin a moan, just trying another option to get hold of him! :D

Ill give him a call saturday mornin :)

cheers chaps

Edited by 3LL (see edit history)

Hi mate, a friend just told me about this thread? ive not had a single pm from you mate. please make sure you pm me keron not keiron etc as there are a couple on here...

but please check your sent items as ive not had anything from you mate? i'll be back off line now but back on in the morn. still working at the garage for a member on here so got 2 engine swaps to do. call me if you want...

Hi mate, a friend just told me about this thread? ive not had a single pm from you mate. please make sure you pm me keron not keiron etc as there are a couple on here...

but please check your sent items as ive not had anything from you mate? i'll be back off line now but back on in the morn. still working at the garage for a member on here so got 2 engine swaps to do. call me if you want...

i emailed you directly off the email in your signature bud :)

not to worry tho.. ill give you a call saturday if its cool.. I know your busy, wasnt moanin.. just want someone who is highly reccomended by most chaps to do the work i got in mind :)

like I say mate, Ill call sat morning t chat with ya :D

ell'