The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Somebody needs to get a pic of this.

marc_p

I was speaking to the guy who owns SRB Power the other night, and as some of you know, there the people who import the Chargespeed bodykits, anyway, we got talking about the kits etc and he told me that there is actually a pretty much stock Supra with a Chargespeed spoiler(if you don't know how big these things are, google it)

So if anyone has seen this Supra about or knows where it lives, please get a pic, I'm really interested to see how stupid it looks:d

I bet the owner cant afford the kit and is saving up bit by bit for it...dont nock them mate, some people have to do it that way even if it looks silly for a certain amount of time...

Surely a better plan would be to put it in the shed till you have the full kit though :D

Surely a better plan would be to put it in the shed till you have the full kit though :D

Not in my opinion, i can see where the bigger boys are coming from with their nicely done supras though:D but some people are less fortunate so have to, becuase like me they want their supra so so so so badly they follow a plan until they get what they want:Deven when moneys real tight

I personally would get all the bits together and then get them all sprayed at once and fitted at once so the paint is consistent and so it doesn't look half done.

It still takes the same amount of time until it's finished either way!

Also, I'd definitely wait if I was doing it with Chargespeed as that'd look pants with the rest being stock.

The stock Supra looks great anyway so it isn't like you have to partially kit it for it to look good while waiting for the rest of the kit. If anything, half done it'll look worse than not done at all.

IMO. :)