Another what is it worth thread?

foggy147

Hi guys just a thread to gauge how much this sort of supra would be worth

1998 facelift aerotop

65,000 miles

Lots of service history with all previous MOTS

10 Months mot

6 months tax

only 3 previous owners since being imported back in 2000 and the last 2 being lady owners

Automatic

Roof spoiler

Has LSD according to M_life as well

serviced about 3 months ago

2 new rear falken ze912 tyres

Red blue metallic colour

Car in my opinion is in very good condition, very clean and totally standard apart from the wheels

Been very well cared for and kept clean on a weekly basis

I love the car and i've kept her as mint as possible, heres a few pics and hopefully anyone who has seen the car themselves can also give their views on the overall condition

Thanks guys

Edited by foggy147 (see edit history)

Cant help you with a valuation mate but please dont let it go for peanuts, its an awesome car.

Any ideas what colour TT you would go for?

Cheers mate and I definately won't, if cars like this really arnt worth much these days then i'll save for the conversion.

If I get one it's definately not going to be silver that's all i know, would love another blue one but I think I'd be very lucky to get one, other than that hoping either black, gun metal or white

Guest scott_j_g

My mate just sold his car the was the same as your but the hard top, more miles and was in good condition although not as good as yours by the look of it, and he sold for 2000 quid .... hope this helps

I thought aero top TT`s did come from factory

Anyway yeah this is a nice car seen it going down the motorway very clean looking i would N\A-T it or TT transplant as its a nice base

They did and they were all auto's as far as im aware.

They did and they were all auto's as far as im aware.

If you are excluding RHD models that is.

There are loads of LHD manual aerotop TTs in the States.

not being picky, just for completeness of the answer :) big fan of your car btw :thumbs: black TRD widebody :drool:

not being picky, just for completeness of the answer :) big fan of your car btw :thumbs: black TRD widebody :drool:

Yeh sorry i meant RHD :) im picky so pick away :D

Thanks :) im toying with selling it again as it hardly gets out the garage these days and when it does i seem to attract to much attention from unmarked police cars :(

I think that fact that it's an RSP and a 1998 aero make this car worth more than what would be considered 'the going value'.

There may be an ethusiast out there that would offer well over the odds just for this combination. I wouldn't be suprised if you could sell it for more than you bought it for Foggy.

This is exactly what I've been looking for! Lovely Supra - do you have a price in mind? Thanks, Shane

Not yet sorry, seem to be getting quite a bit of interest so far!

My mate just sold his car the was the same as your but the hard top, more miles and was in good condition although not as good as yours by the look of it, and he sold for 2000 quid .... hope this helps

2000?Lol no way would I sell it for that

Should be worth a mint considering it's the final year the Aeros were made.

Don't sell mate.. keep it and put a TT engine in, it probably would be cheaper than selling and getting an original TT.

Thats what I thought with it being a rare model

i would keep it mate and stick a tt engine in it. nice motor that.

Cheers mate

I still want to know about the colour. :)

I can't stress enough that it isnt RSP, RSP was the original colour but the car was resprayed about 5 years ago. According to the previous owner its a suzuki colour a reddish blue metallic. Depending on the light it can look very blue with the metallic speckles in it but has a very fine shade of purple mixed in. It's a different colour but I think it's lovey and really makes it stand out from the rest. Hope this answers the question lol

Cheers :)

It doesnt look like RSP to me though.

I know RSP changes colour quite a bit depending on light, but I cant recall ever seeing one look so "un-purple".

lol hope the above post helps :p

Edited by foggy147 (see edit history)