The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New member, after advice on best places to buy

Dodge

Hi! im a vehicle tech from swindon, worked on toyota's for 3 years and loved supra's from teh first time i saw one.

finally got a loan to buy one, and found a shit hot deal for insurance at adrian flux.

all i need to know, is the best place near (ish) wilts for buying. has anyone had any experience with that 'boyz toyz' place in high wycombe?

thanks for any help you can give!!!!

Dodge

Hello Dodge.

I would suggest you do a search on here for them. For legal reasons, I can't go into any more detail. :)

Jurgen, a trader on here, has a good reputation for sourcing/importing good cars. If it were me, I'd just scour the For Sale ads and autotrader / pistonheads classifieds.

Edited by stevie_b (see edit history)

Guest SupraTroopa

:welcome:

To be perfectly honest, if you're after a good supe you may have to be willing to travel to find your supra. Don't settle on a rough example just because it's close. As has been said, check out Jurgen (jm-imports).