The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Project by Dan1985

dan1985

Hey everyone,

well this is my Supra GZ TT.

She does need work, everywhere, thats why i bought it. I have a plan for this car and hopefully one day it will be something special.

As you can see the car is modified with a Single conversion. This is already being replaced with a brand new Presision t62 and a new manifold followed by a Tial wastegate make make it a quality build.

The other week she went off to Dude at AFR to have a bit of service and proper check over and some braided lines put in. I pleased to find out that i had bought a good one.

It is my intent to build something special, a quality build with the best parts. There will be a lot of changes and modifications so i hope you enjoy the upcoming months and years with me.

Dan

DSCF2026.jpg

DSCF2028.jpg

DSCF2030.jpg

DSCF2031.jpg

DSCF2032.jpg

got a print out for 430 but thats just in the paperwork so dont know at what stage that was done, new turbo isnt in yet but will post up print out when its done.

still on standard auto box but 6spd manual is on the plan for the winter

Guest SupraN
got a print out for 430 but thats just in the paperwork so dont know at what stage that was done, new turbo isnt in yet but will post up print out when its done.

still on standard auto box but 6spd manual is on the plan for the winter

Sound great...:)