The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hello All

Guest 1.5jz

Guest 1.5jz

Hello All, I've finally admitted to myself that Supra parts have infected ( :) ) my car and it's time to give them a link to the mothership - I'm Eamonn, from Ireland, been reading over posts here for some time and a new member as of tonight. I own a Soarer which has been asleep for some time and drive a Civic Ima to balance out the harm it does while awake... Look forward to dropping in every now and again and to one day owning a 100% Supra when road tax and insurance isn't such a burden!

Guest 1.5jz

Hmmm Pictures...Not much of a pap but found one so far...Here's the car missing a few bits we can do spot the difference when it's "finished" in loose terms - do they ever really get finished? Hands up anyone?

1.5jz Prep.jpg

Guest 1.5jz

Ta, See how I've managed to steal some of that part 2jz's thunder by dwarfing it with a chunky IC :) Think I'm still a 1jz man at heart.

Shouldn't have rooted out that pic it's reminding me of all the outstanding bit's I've left to do! Shame!