The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Are the OZ Ultraleggera's in Matt Black the right rims for my car ?

alex2jz

I fancy some nice black rims for quite some time. Thinking of buying the OZ Ultraleggera's in Matt Black 8x18" front and 9x18" rear.

What offset would be ideal for these rim sizes ? ( Stock J-Spec brakes here)

Below is what i came with in Photoshop ( now don't laugh i'm barely even an amateur at this :p)

Cheers guys

P1010542b1111.jpg

Edited by alex2jz (see edit history)

Hope you got some good money behind you cause they dont come cheap!

Still a lot cheaper than the Advan RS's i was looking for initially :p Now only thing that buggers me is if it's OK to run 18x9 rears, instead of the usual 18x9,5... These rims don't come wider than 9' :(

An non turbo Supra only runs a 9" rear rim as stock so you'll be fine.

They are a hateful looking rim though.

But thats just my opinion.

ET35 will push the tyres out by 15mm at each corner which shouldn't be a problem provided you keep the tyre size and profile reasonable.

An non turbo Supra only runs a 9" rear rim as stock so you'll be fine.

They are a hateful looking rim though.

But thats just my opinion.

ET35 will push the tyres out by 15mm at each corner which shouldn't be a problem provided you keep the tyre size and profile reasonable.

Yeah it's NA, but next spring it will be either NA-TT,or NA-T, so 255 tyre width will be the widest i can go. Really biased about these rims.. likem but they don't give me many options in the future on the rear tyres.

I'm not a massive fan of the OZ ones. I'd prefer these Rota Torque Drift wheels: Rota wheels. Half an inch wider on the rear as well.

Those Rota's in black are nice as well. Just need to work my car in Photoshop again to see how it looks with them on :D

More than likely went sideways with those to split the lip from the rim...im still getting rotas:D

looks good in satin black, but to be fair mate any rims look good in satin black with that look becuase it basically hides the rim, so wouldnt worry about getting a specific alloy if your going satin black becuase only you will notice them:D