1. 1. Which lip

• Full ear
    • No ear
    • Small ear

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers guys, I was torn between none & small myself, but I think you're right, none suits stock skirts best

Cheers Darryl, full thread here http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=197330&highlight=fmic+ducting

PS you'll be pleased to hear the diffuser is no more :D

Thanks mate, missed that completely, just goes to show how subtle it is that I only noticed it now (or just me being blind :D ). Amazingly well done and very functional

And yep, good ridance to the diffuser, yay! :D :run:

Can I add painted to the mix.... I just hate carbon. I know most people see bodykits as stuck on tat but carbon really does look stuck on regardless of what you do with it (other than painting of course)

+1 Got to agree with that

Ahh of course, you went for a plastic one didn't you :D

Yip, should be here next week

I have always thought the RMM lip looks like some sort of stick on beard, so without ears is my choice.

Lol, I originally call them sideburns when I 1st got mine :D

Voted for full ears.......same as mine:d

That option is going down like a lead weight at the mo bud :(

+1 Got to agree with that

Me to, its expensive, dosent even look all that great, seriously, and being a lower lip it will take damage, which will end up being painted, more than likely. So will just cost more. Get a fibreglass one ( cheap!! ) and paint it black ( cheap!! ) and if it gets damaged it will be easy to repair ( cheap!! )...also looks better than cf, especially on a black car.:)