The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Constant issues O.O

BazzaAlpine

I'm seriously starting to wonder what cowboys worked on my Supra before I bought it. :S Previously found that the transmition fluid must of only had the 2 liters in it. Looks like they changed the fluid and hadn't bothered turning on the engin to check the level. Easy enough mistake to make as I didn't know you had to either but now I just picked up the car after having new front disks and pads put on and the garage told me the front and rear wheels were on the wrong way so they swapped them over for me [sHOCK][/sHOCK]

What sort of impact would that have had on handling? I have to say I have noticed a slight wobble when I plant my foot down but I expecting to get that anyway. Kinda thinking what else wasn't done right.

surely the wheels are different sizes.....wouldnt need a garage to point that one out.

They are different sizes but I never bothered to check wheel sizes as you'd think they'd been put on right in the first place and the difference isn't that noticible just glancing at them.

Might have been on the wrong way round to the left and right. This would mean that the rolling direction of the tyres would be wrong if they were directional.

Basically crap grip would be the end result, very dangerous in the wet as that is the main reason for the tread.... water displacement.