The mkiv Supra Owners Club

supra hard to sell

supra tango

ive owned this supra for six years ive used her everyday she still has all the same body kit as when she came out of the factory obvisouly being 17 years old she has got stone chips on the bonnet and a couple of small dents but no rust i did toy with the idea of selling her a couple of months ago when my dad was diagnosed with lung cancer but then i thought not as when i drive her she relieves any presure that i feel but then five weeks ago dad passed away the funeral cost £3500 id payed a thousand of it but £2500 left so needed a quick sale so put it on ebay had quite a few people come and look one guy to young and the other said he could not possibly have it as it has stone chips its now back on ebay for £1999 it is like being in a nightmare how many people own a seventeen year old car that the paintwork is unblemished

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1993-TOYOTA-SUPRA-BLUE-NO-RESERVE-12-MONTHS-MOT-/170498217200?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27b27c54f0

Is it this one?

Not far off the money for an auto na I would have thought. I purchased a higher miles manual a few years back for £1500. They just don't fetch much at the minute.

Edited by kslb (see edit history)

Just buy the car then and put some stock 17's on it that Ricky's selling for £150 - job done!

Jamesy is right, if you like it and are looking for a car just now, not buying it because of the wheels is silly imo. You will get between 100 and 200 back on them if you stuck them on ebay. It looks a well kept car and good value for the money.

Chose a right nice back drop for the photos. ;)

Jamesy is right, if you like it and are looking for a car just now, not buying it because of the wheels is silly imo. You will get between 100 and 200 back on them if you stuck them on ebay. It looks a well kept car and good value for the money.

Chose a right nice back drop for the photos. ;)

come on mate theres nice huts in the background, lovely blue sky in one, b&q in the other, a lovely white lorry, pallets of wood what else do you want for 1999..:D

Looks a nice tidy example that. To be honest although we know that you can pick up a set of standard alloys fairly cheap, prospective buyers may not realise this, and I too think those wheels may be putting buyers off. Three spokes are as popular as a ginger step child.

I'd consider buying a set of standard alloys yourself, swapping them over and trying to sell the three spokes separately.

That said people on here do know that, so post up a full ad on here.

i would have this car but not with those wheels on sorry but there ugly.... hope it sells

i know but im wanting a tt not n/a

Oh right, sorry. I was just going by your post above. Thought you were saying you would have this car but not with those wheels on. My mistake obviously.

Looks a nice tidy example that. To be honest although we know that you can pick up a set of standard alloys fairly cheap, prospective buyers may not realise this, and I too think those wheels may be putting buyers off. Three spokes are as popular as a ginger step child.

I'd consider buying a set of standard alloys yourself, swapping them over and trying to sell the three spokes separately.

That said people on here do know that, so post up a full ad on here.

I have noticed that 3 spokes are not so popular now, basing that on the prices they fetch on ebay compared to others.

It just so happens I have a set of standard 16s in gun metal in my garden I was going to put up for sale when I get back from holiday. They are staggered so 9J for the back 8J for the front and have Yokos on. 3 legal and 1 borderline if you were interested:d

this has 117000 km on clock at 84485 i had a full service including timing belt alternator belt brake fluid auto gear oil coolant the car also has auto watch on her and in the boot is a sub i still have the original air intake in the garage i know about the wheels being a three spoke and i am looking but i really need to pay for this funeral

this has 117000 km on clock at 84485 i had a full service including timing belt alternator belt brake fluid auto gear oil coolant the car also has auto watch on her and in the boot is a sub i still have the original air intake in the garage i know about the wheels being a three spoke and i am looking but i really need to pay for this funeral

Mate its a nice car and I am sure it will sell. I struggled to sell a Silver one I had and then at the last minute everyone seemed to want it. Really hope things get better for you. If you want the 16s I have to try and sell it on, you can take them FOC for now and we can work something out after you sell.