The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Morning from sunny :rolleyes: Glasgow

Guest filancia

Guest filancia

Just thought i'd say hello,

My name is Simon and i don't have a Supra, just going to start doing my research on here till i'm of a sensible enough age :sly: to insure one, so about 2 months till i'm 25. lol

Got a uk dc2 at the min and just been looking at different options for when i'm finished with it, which i know the supra is going to be very different, it has the magical thing called torque which Honda forgot to install! lol.

Been out in a mk3 and i fell in love with the power the noise and just the whole experience but i do love the go-kart handling of the dc2 so just going to weigh up my options as i said.

Be gentle! :search:

Guest filancia

well when i get back from germany i'll weigh up my options, been looking at elises as well, can you tell i don't know what i want!

Welcome aboard Simon. :) Been in Inverness the whole week. The weather been a bit off hasn't it? :(

You've come to the right place to do your research. Try get some rides in the different cars by going to a meet or two. It's a good time of year for that. :)

Guest filancia

The MK3 i was a passenger in was pretty amazing, dunno if he's on here actually.

Yes Elises, like i said i like the handling side of things as well as the POWAZ!!!

Will see if i can get a to a few meets, try and not stand out in the FWD car. lol

• 2 weeks later...