The mkiv Supra Owners Club

active front spoiler

Guest kendo

Yes, they are very expensive from Toyota.

Minus the ECU, you'll need a manual controller (Garfy does them; I have one). I've seen the active spoiler and motor sell for £250 before now (used). Bear in mind postage is often quite high too.

If lots of people are watching it (I found the auction btw) and it is indeed brand new, it could go for over £500. Who knows :shrug:

I'll let you know in 6d 23h ;)

maybe wrong but looks like theres no spolier lip with it. just under tray and motor fixings?

maybe someone can answer. save wasting money and needing more parts to complete.

i do have an active spolier on mine. and ebay one looks like a few bits missing.

I believe the spoiler (blade) is actually retracted. This makes the entire thing smaller and less bulky, and will help with packaging and installation.

However, either a manual controller or loom and ECU will be needed as it won't be doing much in its current state.

Video of mine:

Rc8fRkERhd8