The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Florida Meet/Titanmotorsports

scotty71

**Pics Added of Titan on page 4**

Im on holiday in Florida/Orlando again next week. I fly out on the 16th and I am there till the 1st July. I put on Supraforums that Im away there and to see if any Supra owners in the local area to Orlando would like to meet up for an hour or so for a chatty and to have a look round thier Supes etc. I have had two or three guys that said they will meet up:D

Also TitanMotorSports is only 14 miles and about 20 minutes from where I am stopping so I have already told the other half that at some point we will be going there to have a look round;) With the Pound against the dollar not being at its best at around 1GBP = 1.44 USD where as it was 1GBP = 2 USD two years ago I could still get myself the odd item cheaper:eyebrows: I have been after another cam and the GoPro HD Hero Motorsports is 299USD (206GBP) the cheapest I have seen it over here is 286 so a bit of a saving there of 80 pounds :)

I will update the thread with any pics of any meet ups and a few when I go to Titan as I have heard they have some good spec Supra's sat outside :)

Scotty

Edited by scotty71 (see edit history)

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy your holiday too!! :)

Yeah thanks matey, I have heard they are very friendly with immigrants :D A guy PM'd me from Denmark and said he went there in December and they were very friendly and it was something to plan in going there while Im away.

Guest Budz86

Sounds like a nice idea Scott, good chance to have a glimpse at the US scene.

Hope you have a good holiday, try and pick up a smaller exhaust while you're there! ;)

Haha budz, yes mate but I think I would have trouble bringing it back!! and I would end up paying an extra baggage fee :D Im just looking at getting a few bits Go Pro cam, TRD oil filler cap etc etc ;) Oh and do you really think the Tanabe Racing Medallion exhaust is too big :D

Guest Budz86
Lol:D well if anybody wants any small items bringing back im sure I can accomodate.

With that comment, you might have to take the missus in with you to help you carry all the parts! :D

I'll take one of everything they do, including their 7 sec drag Supe! :sly: Do you reckon they will do monthly payments? :innocent: