The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bl**dy fuming

jonc

Changed my NA after 5 years of ownership for a TT VVTI :D

Had the car 3 weeks and loving every minute.

Finished work this afternoon, walked out to where it's parked and the drivers side rear quarter under the petrol cap has been stowed in by some idiot who cannot drive out of parking spaces :angry:. Although the car park is a secure one there are no cameras so will be paying for it myself.

Tell you what if I meet the scum who could not even be bothered to leave his/her details!!!

Indeed :( I try select spaces away from vehicles with child seats in them as I've seen them wanged open by kids and mothers alike with no regard for other peoples vehicles.

I suppose you can forgive the little-uns but the parent/ guardians need to get a grip.

I hate coming back to my Supe and discovering fresh dings :badmood:

Pudsey, Got my car from the Mike at Torque as well. Totally stock although I asked him to put aftermarket wheels on it. Will post some photos when it's repaired coz at the moment I can't look at it

Have you ever noticed it's your Supra, Skyline, etc type cars that are always getting tupped in carparks etc but your daily drivers never get a scratch?

Never had anything like this happen to me until I bought a GTR and then 3 weeks into owning it I find a hole in my front bumper:(.

I share your pain, drive off's should be an instant £5k fine.

• 4 weeks later...

Got the car back from the body shop, used BMW as my wife works for them, after the works car park damage cost a bit but restored to former glory :D

After this photo was taken my neighbour reverses into the front bumper then says she did not see the car:rolleyes:

Bloody Hell I give up :giveup:

I've been so lucky i've had somebody hit my GT4 twice in my car park at home and both times they've left a telephone number on my wind screen wiper.

But your guys are right, I've also seen it loads of times before! And most of the times even though it's not my car I will go up to the individual and chew their ass! It's so selfish of them! Just because they can't be bothered to be careful when opening their doors and are freaken lazy they use other peoples door as a cushion.

Ps. Check ppl car for damage and nail them with it..! ahhrr the matter gets me so angry that if I lived near you I would come out there my self and spend a day investigating..! lol

That's a stunner Jon, how many miles on it?

93000 km just imported from Japan last couple of months through Torque GT. She's not perfect but hopefully over the next year or so I can get her as good as it gets. I wanted a bog standard facelift and this one came original in everyway. I just asked Torque to change the wheels as the Jap originals are a bit weak:). Hopefully no more dings and years of happy Sup driving.

I will be selling the headlights at some point coz I prefer the Uk glass ones (Oh no I hear some cry:rolleyes:)

After this photo was taken my neighbour reverses into the front bumper then says she did not see the car:rolleyes:

Bloody Hell I give up :giveup:

Lovely looking supe - if you managed not to lose your rag with her you're a better man than me! Bad luck fella :(