The mkiv Supra Owners Club

A result

Snowman

just heard from the Court and the evil piece of work who stole my car about 6 months ago and caused me untold headaches trying to get it back, pleaded Guilty today in court on 3 counts of obtaining property by deception and 1 count of making false instrument? (whatever that is!)

Roll on the sentencing on 9th July!

One very very happy man.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by dangerous brain

Just give him to us and we shall scare the living sh*te outta him showin im how fast a supe goes:p Then we can bend all his fingers backwards so he never drives again..

Or is that a step too far:innocent:

Yeah you have to remember speeding is only one place behind murder these days in punishment terms. :blink:

its crazy isn't it.

Watched a programe on TV last night about Car wars and the war on car crime.

An organised car ringing outfit and a trader that had knowingly been selling stolen cars after a year of investigation and 100's of thousands of pounds of police resources got 2 years in prison, its madness they will be out after 1 I suspect and free to do it all over again.

It was based around Ilford which is where my car was found so did make me think if these guys had anything to do with my car!

thanks for the support, will be going to court on the 9th July to ensure he gets what he deserves.

Lets get a Picture of Him on this site and a name and also possibly on other Forums and sites and a description of what he has done....so some can be aware of him in the future....we could build a Rogues Gallery he he...

I vote we all turn up outside the Court in our Supras and wave to him in the Prison Van when he leaves Theiving Scum.

Good Result...hope he gets to share a cell with a big hairy randy bloke called 'Nobby'

:p

Words can't describe what an utter piece of sh*t this guy is

Although Dave, seeing the Supra outside the office (however dirty it is today :) makes me very pleased you got it back and sorted out

he'll get bent over don't worry and you'll be there to laugh at him