The mkiv Supra Owners Club

aberdeen help me please

Guest bennyvader

Guest bennyvader

aberdeen , please here my cry for help.

i'm ben i bought my 93 supra many years ago in australia and we've had some good miles together , i'm the second owner the 1st was a little jap man in tokyo. i had her shipped from the gold coast aus to southampton. because i couldn't part with her.

last year i'd save some dollar and thought i'd squeeze the bhp out of the twinturbos . whoops. the shop i used made a real mess of the work and blew a turbo which they wont pay for . and billed me a grand to boot . cheeky c##ts . ive found a sweet turbo kit but its in aberdeen and i need to know i'm gettin what im paying for if its ££££ , could one of you chaps possibly have a look for me.

ben, southampton.

Guest bennyvader

man its a private sale. with a real good price but the guy is cagey and i did start to think it was a scam. its a hks twin turbo kit

man its a private sale. with a real good price but the guy is cagey and i did start to think it was a scam. its a hks twin turbo kit

hks twin kits are not cheap especially if its a signature series....i take it theyre second hand?? if so i would strongly recommend you give them miss without a proper garage inspection done on them ....thats just my view mate :)

forgot to ask how much are you talking about when you say "a good price"

hks twin kits are not cheap especially if its a signature series....i take it theyre second hand?? if so i would strongly reccomend you give them miss without a proper garage inspection done on them ....thats just my view mate :)

like supragoose said hks kits aint cheap bits of stuff!

How much are they and need a link to the advert or some more info and I am sure someone up this way will take a look for you. I will if they are close enough but I would give a wide birth to untested second hand tubbies unless from a trusted source.

Ask the guy if he will get them tested at a local garage like wallace performance and if they test ok you will pay for the test and if not you won't. What have they come off of and why?

ha ha ok man but if ya steel it off me i'll send you some bad karma

i have an N/A lol, wy would i get a hks tt set? lol. im not even gonna waste my time in looking now after that pm you sent me aswell! good luck and hope its genuine and they are in good condition!

???????:search:

the pm wasnt that bad really, it was just i didnt like the fact that he instigated that i was going to buy them for myself, when i have an N/A and was actually going to do him a favour by having a look.

i apoligise if it sounded like i was having ago at him, when i wasnt. just had 1 of those days at work, where there nothing but complete b*****d's in and out all day at the heliport, and him saying that just annoyed me more! sorry bud and good luck if they are genuine, good condition and that cheap, cause if they are then thats a find and a half!

Guest bennyvader

sorry got dragged away. and driftbear dude i been havin that bad day for a while i much appreiciate all your efforts. gumtree.com hks twin turbo kit.