The mkiv Supra Owners Club

wheel size advice

Stephen G

I'm running 10j rears with 35 et bud and needed some arch rolling, i've coil overs in too though. It was tight, you may get away with it depending on tyre size. Can't remember my tyre size off the top of my head but can check later if you need me to bud.

They might be close but shouldn't need rolled bud, mine were fine before the spacers went on.

It'll depend on the size of tyres, suspension fitted and the ride height. The tyres will be very close to the arches, they may be okay or they may need the arches rolling to prevent rubbing when cornering hard.

To illustrate these are 18x10 +32 with 285 tyres on the rear, they needed the arches rolling. 18x10 +35 will sit 3mm further in from the wheel arch.

vbpgimage.php?do=full&p=744&d=1134501037

Edited by Nic (see edit history)