The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Must be a new record!!!

Crazybassist

Hi all. Well I've done it - I've bought my first Supra :D Went down to Dewsbury last Thursday and bought me a mint TT auto from two top brothers (Shaz and Kamron :thumbs: ) started driving back up with a big grin on my face having finally realised a boyhood dream!

Then came the bl**dy A9 - big Q of traffic on a long straight, nothing coming the other way so I thought I'd blast past. Job done. 1/2 a mile down the road and I see blue lights in my mirrors. :rolleyes: Unfortunately they were in the unmarked car at the side of the road with the gun. Was clocked at 106 MPh :imsorry:

Just waiting to see what the fiscal charges me with, speeding or dangerous driving. I know I'm gonna get a ban, just how long for is what I don't know. The cop reckoned I mite not lose my license as I was overtaking traffic, so we'll see.

Anyway can anyone beet losing their license in under 6 hours of supra ownership?

DSCF7352.jpg

DSCF7349.jpg

DSCF7351.jpg

DSCF7350.jpg

Wow well done for taking it in such good spirits :D

I think you;ve definitely got the record on this one....

oh and :spank: for the dangerous driving on public roads!! you could have been facing a lot worse!!! :spank:

If I don't laugh I'll cry like a little school girl! I know what I did was wrong and I'm willing to face the consequences. Just as long as that doesn't involve losing my license for a year with a resit at the end!

If I don't laugh I'll cry like a little school girl! I know what I did was wrong and I'm willing to face the consequences. Just as long as that doesn't involve losing my license for a year with a resit at the end!

They do say laughter is the best medicine, either that or find some private land an go nuts every once in a while :D

or you could use the time to get the sup to EXACTLY how you want it. think of the money you will save in fuel :D

Assuming you get a ban that is...

Gutted dude,, and it's so easy to do 100 i don't really consider it dangerous driving in a supra as it's so easily done..! bad luck dude...! What will insurance be like after this..?

Did a quick quote on confused and it looks like it'll double :( I'm paying £770 with sky at the mo, but I'll know more when renewal comes next year.

I know what you mean about the speed, I just put the boot down for a few seconds and I was doing over 100. To easily done.