The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gearboxseals (tt6 speed) and gearstick assembly bushes

jihwaan

Hi guys,

Having some trouble figuring out excatly what I need here- one of my gearbox seals is leaking and so I am just going to replace the rear two seals

the propshaft adaptor seal, and the gear selector shaft seal.

Can someone confirm the part numbers for these seals needed on the 6 speed v160-

IS the selector seal this" shift rod case seal-#90080-31032"

And the prop shaft seal- 90080-31029 ?

Can someone confirm this please befor I order them.

and I need the part numbers for the nylon bush that the gearstick sits in- I cant figure that one out either - I think it may be 33556-14050 but cant be sure.

(have been looking at toyodiy for ages)...

Or can I buy the whole shifter assembly complete- can anyone tell me is this the part numbers for the complete assembly?-

33530-14443 JZA80..6F 1 $161.01

33530-14460 JZA80..6F 1 $151.32

Any help with this is massively appreciated- I am in outback australia so dont have any knowledgable mechanics close and need to get all the parts together before I book it in for this work.

And I have searched and read thorugh many threads to no avail..

So please someone help me!

Edited by jihwaan (see edit history)

You my friend are a gentleman and a scholar !..

Although the bush I was chasing is the one that holds the actual shifter stick in the cradle, the one directly below the gearknob itself- its white nylon with two rubber rings around it and holds the ball on the bottom of the gearstick.. mine looks like it has seen better days.. does anyone know if you can buy these- or a whole assembly? anyone?

I will be getting those solid bushesfor the cradle though!

Cheers m8!

Edited by jihwaan (see edit history)