The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Is selling a supra to cheap going to scare people off?

wallis

no i think it needs to be cheaper, then ill buy it lol... on a serious note people are not buying these sort of cars at the moment the way things are with money. tt are going cheaper than 6k i have seen a few now which are immaculate but its your call at the end of the day. lower the price for a quick sale or hold on to her till you get the price your after.

to be honest, i bought my TT with full service history, years mot and tax, and 111k on the clock for £5,700 four years ago. i got a result,never had a problem with it apart from a dirty gearbox sensor. but people need to stop being scared of looking at cheap cars. when i bought mine i didnt even bother looking at any others, infact when the guy took me on the test drive just before i put a deposit down, it was the first sup id ever been in :)

I know what the OP is saying though, if you go too low people assume there is some sinister underlying reason and don't respond at all to the ad just surf on past. That only leaves those chancers that try and force the price down even further quite often without even the funds that they ridiculously offer.

It may be worth having a wander round your local medium price vehicle retailers to see if they will stick it on their forecourt for a percentage. A car looking as good as yours has kerb appeal and will fetch a grand more on the right forecourt which would pay the additional costs of selling it.

Guest damo1
Really interesting to see similar spec supras like mine selling for thousands more but i cant even get a single person to come and veiw my car?

Have i got the price that low its scared people off?

Heres my supra incase u want to see it up for 6k

not really bud remember its only a J plate and a cars only worth what someone is willing to pay for it....