The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheeky Favour ;) Mesh

Guest Suprastar2009

Guest Suprastar2009

Hi guys Im after a cheeky favour I have attempted to fit black mesh to the forn of my car but realised that this is clearly not my strong point and needless to say I still have no mesh in my bumper :( I live in Surrey and would be really greatful if someone who knows what there doing would come and fit it for me, I know its cheeky but I have plenty of tea and er Haribos ?!? thats what you guys like right? I have attached a pic od the front of my car for any potential helpers to look at, thankyou in advance to anyone who can help.

I phone pics 103.jpg

Guest Suprastar2009

Cheers guys, I considered the Zunsport grill but unfortunately have just started a new job (finally after being f*%+>d over by someone who was scared I was going to be promoted to his job) and my new boss has completely stiffed me with my wages, long story but basically shes run out of money so I have to wait :S guess I'll just have to wait, dont think ill attempt fitting it myself again incase I get the sudden urge to put my foot through my headlight again :)

Guest Suprastar2009

Oh yeh a point to mention, Im only going to mesh the large center hole and two smaller holes in the splitter :D not the indicator holes

Just go with a Zunsport grill on a stock bumper like yours, quality stuff, i have one on mine, very easy to fit, uses stock holes.

Would that be for your DD Supra or have you put mesh on 850bhp one..? Just wondering as you have an FMIC and most ppl dont have anything to protect it...?

Would that be for your DD Supra or have you put mesh on 850bhp one..? Just wondering as you have an FMIC and most ppl dont have anything to protect it...?

Black 850bhp one, for me its not so much for protection, the black zunsport grill gives it a stealthy look imo.

Black 850bhp one, for me its not so much for protection, the black zunsport grill gives it a stealthy look imo.

Are you not concerned about the air restriction..?

The obvious advantage is so your 1300 dollars Greddy 3row does'nt get dinged up and end up looking horrible after 6 months..!

Can you still see the fmic and hard pipes on the side vents? I wouldn't like to hide that as it looks :eyebrows:..!

Are you not concerned about the air restriction..?

The obvious advantage is so your 1300 dollars Greddy 3row does'nt get dinged up and end up looking horrible after 6 months..!

Can you still see the fmic and hard pipes on the side vents? I wouldn't like to hide that as it looks :eyebrows:..!

Nope, my intake temps are always nice and low.

Can only see the pipes one side i think, the other side i have an oil cooler hard against the opening.

Edited by JamieP (see edit history)