The mkiv Supra Owners Club

lost the supra love

baldy

so i let my dad run my car down the road to put petrol in for me

he comes back saying your not gona like this,a car came the other way and.....

i know its fixable but ffs

only just been refurbed aswell.so its off for its mot tonight,then wheel refurb then its going up for sale.

the supra love has gone

:(

You can't just lose your love for the car over a kerbed wheel - must be more to it.

Exactly my thoughts, if I sold a car everytime I kerbed a wheel then I might of had more cars than w@nks.

I mean FFS, it's a dirt cheap fix, as someone else said, if you were running 3 piece split rims it'd be a different matter, but your not.

WTF IS WRONG WITH U!!

just becuase u scraped your wheel your gona sell it, lmao if you were in my boots youd have a mental brake down hehe, go take a cool beer, all will be good over time, just a scrape, could of been the panels that took it;)

WTF IS WRONG WITH U!!

just becuase u scraped your wheel your gona sell it, lmao if you were in my boots youd have a mental brake down hehe, go take a cool beer, all will be good over time, just a scrape, could of been the panels that took it;)

U = you.

Fank u very much.

mot'd now:)

tax tomorrow

wheel refurb after a weekend ripping up the tarmac

might get the love back;)

having sitting around at work it keeps getting marked is whats getting me on a downer,just waiting for the 1st car park dent now

i know what u mean when things go wrong, even the smallest of things and its heart breaking and u just want sumin new to take your mind to a new car.

But just get it sorted, wait a week to 2. and then go from there bud!!

The 'no txt spk' thing applies to all. Please cut out the 'u' and 'sumin' type stuff and type properly.

No, really, you need to post properly and cut out the txt spk or shortening down of words.

You know how this works, you have seen many discussions about it, so you need to adhere to the rules.

Ok jb, to be honest ive never been that great with writing/typing, guess i just type to fast. Will slow down when i post now:)