The mkiv Supra Owners Club

price???

Guest damo1

Guest damo1

rite lads just sorting out my price range and thinking now that im gunna go for a tt BUT, im thinking maybe an aerotop but i dont see much of them about, can you give me an idea how much these go for thanks....

twin turbo

manual..

there is no such thing as a tt manual aerotop, they are all autos.

If you want an auto aerotop you will have to buy a TT Aerotop for between £6k and £10k depending on condition and milage, then have a conversion done to make it a manual for around £3k.

Guest damo1

i see so all aero-tops are auto's? well i dont really want an auto had auto b4 and wasnt happy (not a supra) imprerza.

so it looks like ita a normal tt manual then...

Guest damo1

yeh i know but i just like to be in control of the car with a manual and i ve always being told by family that autos are for lazy old men lol... NO DIGS HERE TO ANYONE...

jurgen said i can get a nice 1 up to his standards from japan for £8.5k upwards...

thats for a tt manual and i know the autos are cheaper but cant understand why?

only LDH TT aerotops were manual :p

took the words right out of my brain :)

Just get an auto aerotop and convert it, you will ge the conversion money back when you sell it because you will have the rarest type of supra :)

Aerotops hold their value pretty well anyway because they are so rare, and with a manual conversion it will be like rocking horse poo. I plan to change mine at some point, but want to make it perfect in every other way first.

Edited by jackso11 (see edit history)

yeh i know but i just like to be in control of the car with a manual and i ve always being told by family that autos are for lazy old men lol... NO DIGS HERE TO ANYONE...

i have no problem with controlling my 400+ hp auto even on track, my bladder however is a differant story :D

took the words right out of my brain :)

Just get an auto aerotop and convert it, you will ge the conversion money back when you sell it because you will have the rarest type of supra :)

Aerotops hold their value pretty well anyway because they are so rare, and with a manual conversion it will be like rocking horse poo. I plan to change mine at some point, but want to make it perfect in every other way first.

give me about 1 month and ill have a 6speed VVti TT aerotop BPU, and hopefully within another 2 months it will become a single :p