The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ho!

Guest Shand

Guest Shand

alright!

hows it goin! iam Shand, 25 from Edinburgh!

just got a SZ-R Mk4 NA Jdm Supra last Friday, and i Love it :D

got some pics here!

came with 72k on the clock, 5Speed with LSD.

also been told it has the Facelift TT Alloys but iam not to sure? also not sure about the front bumper! its looks ok from some Angles and Crap from others...

Next plans are Exhaust and Filter! then Lowering like 30mm with nicer wheels! take it 18'' are the way to go??

Cheers Shand

Welcome to the club, reading the begining I felt like I was on Blind Date & Cilla Black. :D

I personally don't like the front bumper, looks a bit like a snow plough :)

I also think the back should follow the lines of the front if you know what I mean, rear spats should sort that out.

Guest Shand

never Met Jamie (jai hoooo i take it?) got ot off a young lad called Donzo... but ive heard Jamie did a 2JZ L200 warrior?? that true... my mate Johnathan with a White SZ-R told me about the Forums and this seemed the Biggest :)

Absolutely Loving the Supra! turns alot of Heads up town! and ill Admit it, Drifts Really well and easy to handle!!

The front bumper so ive been told is a BN Sports front bumper?? do fancy a different bumper but not sure what to get! like the RIDOX one but $$$$

Guest Shand
Welcome to the club, reading the begining I felt like I was on Blind Date & Cilla Black. :D

Haha ken mate, only on One other forum really, JDMy0.net so dont do alot of these :p