The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Whats your opinion on these,

markylee

Thinking about buying this setup,i know its not quite a cw bilstein eibach setup, but finances dictate at the moment:( it just seemed pretty cheap , opinions please, thanks.......http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/D2-COILOVERS-TOYOTA-SUPRA-93-98-JZA80L-FREE-P-P-/280503698161?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item414f52c2f1#ht_987wt_1048

Why do you need to change?

On a budget I would fit a set of brand new yellow Bilstein dampers with stock springs, this is proved to be a good fast road set up and will be a similar price to the ones on the link.

On a budget I would fit a set of brand new yellow Bilstein dampers with stock springs, this is proved to be a good fast road set up and will be a similar price to the ones on the link.[/QUOT m.o.t advisory on springs, would like eibach if possible, an yes i would like bilstein all round, have them on the front, but kyb on the back,the back end of the car is all over th place on the motorway, garage said cant find anything wrong , bushes etc, i bought 2 very good condition upper control arms , but it seems i dont need them, will get a full geo done soon.

On a budget I would fit a set of brand new yellow Bilstein dampers with stock springs, this is proved to be a good fast road set up and will be a similar price to the ones on the link.[/QUOT m.o.t advisory on springs, would like eibach if possible, an yes i would like bilstein all round, have them on the front, but kyb on the back,the back end of the car is all over th place on the motorway, garage said cant find anything wrong , bushes etc, i bought 2 very good condition upper control arms , but it seems i dont need them, will get a full geo done soon.

I know the feeling mate and done exactly the same as you, bought two new arms and didn't even fit them , cost me nearly £250 for nothing !! :( (still got if anyone needs :D but cant remember wot side they're for) had a four wheel laser alignment and BINGO, no more wobble on back end :D

Toe was way out on rear, and camber and toe in front !

Well worth the £60 ;)