The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Uncool

Keith C

My aircon doesn't seem to be quite as powerful as it once was. Toyota want £90 just to recharge, which seems excessive, so I was wondering if someone can recommend someone in the NW Kent area who can do a leak test and recharge for a reasonable fee.

Ta :)

I've just paid £76 to get it done at Toyota. Its a rip off but the service was good and I did get to play on the Playstation for an hour.

Oh, they cleaned my car for me too:) I have heard some people can do it for about £50, but I don't know who they are. Besides with this weather I needed to get mine done quickly;)

I got mine done for £47 via Dudes contact so I knew it would be done properly.

£90 is ridiculous they probably just pay a mobile person that charges £55 whilst they take the rest for the Toyota receipt. Sorry I don't know anyone in your area though, tried the yellow pages?

Its so nice to have the air con on in this weather.:cool: